Friday, November 30, 2007

The freshman 15 and something funny

So we were warned that women tend to gain weight during training and that the men tend to lose weight during training. PC and I have varying takes on this phenomenon. I think it demonstrates the amazing resilience of the female body, which can doggedly continue to gain weight even under the most adverse of conditions. PC would probably say that it is due to the diet being so heavy on carbs (think french fry sandwich on white rice or perhaps pasta sandwich, no joke, Angie was served a pasta sandwich). The bread is really good, by the way, my capacity for eating bread and butter is higher than it has ever been.

So during a demonstration on how to use condoms, the health lady used an empty soda bottle as the penis and when she was putting on the condom some of the leftover soda spilled out and while everyone was shocked by this I said "It's OK... really It's OK" which I made me stand out as a minute man but it was worth it because the people who got the joke, including myself, found it very funny.

2 comments:

bbulzibar said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

Jeffrey said...

"I think it demonstrates the amazing resilience of the female body, which can doggedly continue to gain weight even under the most adverse of conditions" --greatest sentence ever